Sunday, November 21, 2010

I see You

I learned today that, when we learn, not only are our minds engaged in the thinking process, but so is the rest of our body. Quantum physics has already proven that everything is connected by an extremely intricate and rapidly-communicating web of information-energy, so I don't need to go into that, but I'd never really taken the time to try and understand just how quickly the parts of our bodies communicate with each other and react accordingly.

Of course, we can take this idea and stretch it from merely applying to our physical bodies to see it work on a much larger scale (such as the cosmos, or humanity at large), but what good does it do to dwell on how we are all connected if it makes no difference in how we live our life? The law of attraction teaches us that when we communicate to the world around us, there is reciprocation. The more that a particular idea is expressed to other people, or simply to whatever one may choose, the greater the impact of the response. What a thought!

I'v been engaging the Spirit for some time now in reference to the woman of my dreams, and not only has she materialized and drawn near to me periodically, she has become the yin to my yang and the completion of my own realm of awareness. It is one thing to think back on a song in the morning and hear it in the afternoon, or to be reminded of a film and watch it unexpectedly the following day, or even to recall an old friend one day and bump into them on the street the next week, but to seek and know unceasingly that your treasure, your goal and purpose is out there among the stars waiting for you to call its name is a mi-racle.

This was not intended to be a chronicling of my great romantic passion for Rachel, although that should not be neglected, nor was there any significant reason that I sat down to lay my thoughts out this way; however, when the opportunity comes to understand that wisdom, knowledge and insight allow you to take charge of your life by creating something observable not only to others but to one's self in particular, to dismiss the thought for something requiring less imagination is petty. I don't want to be petty. Maybe pretty, but not petty.

I don't write about my life happenings much. That is not to say that much does not happen to me, but rather too many crazy/unexpected/impossibly unanticipated and quirky things happen in my day-to-day that there is nowhere to record the madness properly. Today, I woke up and got on a boat. My shipmates and I went out on the water, had some fun, came back. I did some work cooking/cleaning/washing dishes/homework/hygeine/that stuff, worked out to the Fellowship of the Ring, watched a beautiful and awesome snow-fall in La Push (which may do its part to keep me in La Push come tomorrow morning).

Needless to say, today wasn't the most unusual or exciting, but it's leading me to tomorrow. One of these tomorrows, that girl who is right now driving in the snow on one of my favorite roads in the world leading from Colorado Springs to Fairplay with her loving family and contributing to my madness from being separated at such a distance from there to here (THAT girl.) will be riding with me from Dallas to the Olympic Peninsula to live and thrive beside who? this guy.

I don't know if the world will end soon. I want to say probably not, but who am I to assume anything? I'v heard some crazy ideas and seen some thought-provoking patterns play themselves out across the globe, but our knowledge is limited for a reason. Contrary to popular belief, life is more about faith than knowledge. Whatever happens in the next few years makes no difference to me as long as she's here. I am not dependent on any dream or vision or idea of co-habitation for my happiness, but dude I am in love and I'm a sick lost poor confused little boy without that Woman, and the time is nigh for me to make her Know that she is the Queen Heiress Goddess of Utopia Planet This and I'm gonna do it right by her, by her family, by her Creator, by the stars in the sky outside the window until I'm just another one of them, so help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment